AZIONE was born in 2010 with the vision of being much more than a PR agency. We set out to inspire and empower each and every brand that we work with by building collaborative relationships founded on trust, creativity and high impact results. With our unique and proactive approach, we grow emerging companies into household names and shift consumer perception for some of today’s most widely recognized legacy brands, establishing them once again as disruptive, conversation leaders.
AZIONE prides itself on nearly a decade of building some of the most relevant brands of today such as Away, The Arrivals, Birdies, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Terez, ThirdLove, and many more.
AZIONE is looking to hire an Account Executive with a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism based in New York or Los Angeles. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of PR agency experience and background working with fashion, accessories, and lifestyle brands. Experience working or interning with innovative startups is a plus. Candidate should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency with amazing clients and an impeccable reputation.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a client contact and have a strong grasp of the tactical execution of day-to-day account activity
- Clipping, scanning, media monitoring
- Draft pitches, media alerts, press releases, event invite copy, briefing materials, and more
- Daily pitching across client priorities to consistently secure product placement, news items, and more
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with key media members
- Continually look to identify various client opportunities
- Attend in-person press meetings with client
- Support Senior Account Executive and Account Director in managing in-bound client requests and media opportunities
- Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
- Assist in managing Junior Account Executives, Account Coordinators and interns as assigned
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful self-starter with at least 2-3 year of relevant professional experience. You must know how to approach problem-solving with outside-the-box solutions, and be willing to take on a diverse range of assignments and creative projects.
We offer medical, bonus & commission, summer hours, 401K and several incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun, collaborative office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Away, The Arrivals, Birdies, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Terez, ThirdLove, and many more.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Visit AZIONEPR.com for more information on our company.