EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in wholesale and public relations, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are looking for a sales assistant dually reporting to a Senior Account Executive and Account Executive. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, growth-driven, and team player. This role will assist in the day-to-day operations of our sales team and include coverage on both global and domestic business.
Manage Order Entry
- Coordinate and input orders for assigned wholesale accounts
- Send order confirmations to respective accounts
- Update orders with cancellations, additions, or changes
- Process re-orders, returns and swaps
- Coordinate sample availability with PR for all account requests
- Prepare, pack, log, and ship samples
- Tracking/delivering samples and maintaining sample inventory
- Track shipments and delivery status for accounts, working as point of contact with warehouse
- Prepare, pack, log, and coordinate shipments
Send Marketing Requests to Accounts
- Work with the AE’s and brands to provide look books, brand bio, images to accounts
- Create seasonal product knowledge packets for accounts to share with in store sales associates
- Greeting buyers arriving for showroom appointments
- Ensure updated line sheets are printed and available each morning
- Reset the showroom before and after appointments
- Ensure samples are in good condition and properly merchandised
- Helping assist in market appointments
- Helping to prepare for and to work at local trade shows
- Ensure AE’s have all appropriate sales tools, including paperwork and supplies
- Researching target accounts
- Creating marketing materials for account outreach
- Creating and updating immediate inventory line sheets
The ideal candidate :
- Must be passionate about fashion.
- Ability to operate with an agile, growth-driven, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written. Have a strong ability to lay out complex issues clearly.
- Well-organized with attention to details; an acute sense of how to match details to the big picture.
- Must be an excellent team player; possessing the ability to build, foster, and nurture strong relationships.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom Sales Assistant.