Job Title: Junior Copywriter/News Editor
Division: Editorial & Ecommerce
Reports to: Co-Founders & Market Editor
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Editorialist is looking for an eager, driven and hardworking individual to join the team as a Junior Copywriter. This candidate should have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail as this is a dynamic, fast-paced role that requires multi-tasking, a cultivated interest in fashion editorial, strong organizational skills, and a proactive approach to day-to-day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working with either a magazine and/or digital publication and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional writing, grammar and proofreading skills are a must, as is a willingness to assist in a variety of different areas and projects.
Daily Responsibilities can include:
- Write copy that is on-brand and compelling to support all marketing, editorial and business needs.
- Must be able to excel at various types of copywriting—from emails to digital editorial to daily social content.
- Proofread/edit all copy to ensure error-free execution across all channels.
- Assist with writing fashion week show reviews.
- Write occasional digital news posts for the What’s News section of the website.
- Write product descriptions for all incoming products available on the site.
- Provide support for all editorial bookings projects, including sending out requests, coordinating call sheets, scouting locations, etc.
- Complete various other tasks as needed by the founders.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.