Founded in 2014 by Jerome Jacques Marie Mage, Jacques Marie Mage is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specialize in the micro-production of luxury eyewear for a clientele of discerning tastes. We offer our two signature collections, the Circa and Vanguard collection.
With each new collection, JMM embraces a unique palette of precious materials, rich colors, and striking geometric forms, all of which cleverly reference and beautifully reconfigure the striking individuals, artistic movements and world events of previous centuries. All JMM eyewear is ethically sourced and produced with the utmost respect for the environment and the wellbeing of industry partners.
Our growing team is hiring an enthusiastic and motivated team player to provide a stellar customer service experience to our international clients.
Your responsibilities are – but not limited to:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with our international clients
- Communicate with our customers and agents via email, phone, skype
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Coordinate order fulfilments and deliveries
- Manage communications between international clients, agents and office
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service in luxury field is preferred
- Detail- oriented & highly organized
- Competent in with Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com