KonMari is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert and best-selling author, Marie Kondo. Our goal is to help more people choose joy and complete their tidying adventures, and we are committed to developing the simplest and most effective organizational tools to help you get there.
- Sourcing and distributing content strategically through owned social channels, focused on but not limited to all Instagram properties, Facebook and YouTube
- Curating user-generated content for social campaigns, ecommerce website and blog
- Sourcing and assisting in the generation of visual content (with emphasis on creation of original imagery) for key company initiatives and in support of KonMari as a lifestyle brand, aligning with brand voice and aesthetic
- Acting as the voice of KonMari through the day-to-day commenting, liking and responding to direct messages
- Identify opportunities, best-practices, tools and trends in the social space and recommend measurable test plans to trial new initiatives
- Assist in analyzing key metrics and performance
- Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and engaging on social)
- Strong visual eye and creative taste level
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years social media experience
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space is a plus
- Hourly pay or school credit
- Reports to Social Media Manager at Hollywood headquarters 3 days/week
Please send resume to email@example.com with “Social Media Intern” in the subject line.
Marie Kondo introduced the KonMari Method™ in her best-selling book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, a phenomenon that has sold more than ten million copies in forty languages. The KonMari Method™ is rooted in a single question: Does this item spark joy?
Identifying what sparks joy leads to a tidy home filled only with items you cherish. It’s also a path to self-discovery, mindful living and fulfillment.