Fashion Assistant Internship
- Unpaid Internship
- 8 - 10 hours a week
Internship at LAB25 will give you an unique insight of fashion industry and you will be able to see different aspects of running a fashion e-commerce. This is a great way for you to get familiar with the industry and get a better understanding of what you would like to pursue for your career in the future.
- Must be a self-starter and detailed, timely and organized.
- Enjoys a variety of tasks and being flexible moving from one activity to another.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);proficient use of Adobe Suite is a plus but not necessary (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Digital and/or social media marketing experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Required to bring your own laptop to the internship.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Unboxing new arrivals and organizing samples
- Assisting with processing shipments. Making labels and wrapping orders.
- Assisting stylist during e-commerce photoshoots.
- Uploading products on the website
- Participating in social media activities (social media engagement, influencer reach-out & research)
Please respond with resume, cover letter (optional) and availability to Anda Auksmukste at email@example.com with the subject line “ Lab25 Internship Application ”.