LOHO Bride is an artfully curated bridal boutique with locations in LA and SF. Beyond just being a shop, however, lies the brand's very specific niche: to offer an experience for women who don't identify with the mainstream aesthetic, but who seek an organic, comfortable, and easy alternative to dress shopping for their big day.
This position requires proficiency in time management and the ability to produce results quickly and efficiently. Adaptable, great eye for fit and fashion, the ability to communicate effectively and in a quick manner. Lover of weddings and meeting new people! Ability to guide a bride and her guests in their intimate appointment with ease, grace, and knowledge. You're fashionable, excited to help, and eager to style a bride up for her big day.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer experience
- Ability to communicate fit, styling, and measurements
- Assist store manager in emailing and managing bride's requests
- Coordinating with brides on scheduling of pick ups
- Assist with store visuals and all store needs
- Must be open to work Friday - Sunday with minimum of three weekends a month.
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Self starter with the motivation to reach store goals set by management.
- Proficient in Google Drive, Quick books, and Square is preferred
- Retail experience in a luxury setting or bridal is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work weekends
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and help LOHO Bride grow, then pop your resume over! We are ready to see you hustle and bustle! (we love wedding puns)
Send resumes to Kaitlyn@lohobride.com for more details.