Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position and you must be able to receive college credit.
Gifting and MUA intern
Starts November 1st, 2018
Milk Makeup is a Milk Makeup is a two-year-old ingredient-conscious, inclusive beauty brand in NYC. We have many amazing products and projects in the pipeline for Autumn/Winter 2018 and are seeking a Gifting and Makeup Artist Relationships intern to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the ins and outs of gifting, forming and maintaining relationships with makeup artists, and learning how to source and create long-lasting relationships and partnerships in the beauty industry. Applicants must be Excel, WordPress and Powerpoint proficient. Experience in beauty and wellness is encouraged, but not required.
Requirements Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Have an eye for up-and-coming makeup artists
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Must be able to commit to 3 days per week
- Assist with activations and events
- Assist with the fulfillment of Influencer Gifts requests
- Track and log Makeup Artists activity on social media
- Coordinate kit refills for makeup artists
- Stock, organize and maintain our gifting closet
- Create UPS/Fedex labels and schedule messengers for delivering needs
- Assist the Gifting Coordinator with the fulfillment of internal and external gifting requests
To apply, email your C.V. and social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Gifting and MUA Intern