Parme Marin is a French jewelry and accessory company based in NYC, produced in Morocco.Over the past 4 years the company‘s products have been featured in the top fashion magazines worldwide (Vogue Paris, L’Officiel, WSJ, ELLE) and was elected by WWD as one of the 16th best new shoe designers of 2016.
We are looking for someone to take on an assistant role working directly with the Creative Director. Must be extremely organized and detail oriented. A working knowledge of Photoshop and social media tools are a must.
This is a unique opportunity for somebody that understands and has a strong interest in Fashion art and design; somebody that wants to make his/her mark in a start- up environment and doesn't mind 'hands on' tasks. This is a challenging job where you will need to bring all your qualities and your best skills to the table.
- Determine and execute all marketing and promotional activities (newsletter, instagram, pinterest / Facebook add)
- Produce, organize, write, edit social media/digital content
- Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop ( add white backgrounds, edit visual content photos, create email blast)
- Develop a strategy and actions to increase weekly followers on instagram
- Audit competitor brands: their product offer, content strategy, fan base growth etc.
- Research, analyze and report on trends / new marketing tools
- Analyze and report different markets such as Japan, Korea...
- Optimized campaign performances (SEO, emails and web traffics based on the findings of data analysis)
- Collect marketing performance data through Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Mail Chimp
- Liaise with sales showroom to coordinate product shipments and returns.
- Track sales orders and payments
- Create invoices related to the wholesales and retails sales of the month
- Classify and organize the company expenses (book keeping)
- Reach out and follow up with a targeted list of potential new accounts/stores (international non US)
- Determine and develop the tools that generate more sales
- Audit competitors and target their stock list (out of the US)
- Analyzed social media data to support marketing and sales strategy in Excel and SQL. Achieve monthly traffic growth and monthly sales growth.
- Directed marketing research and manipulated data to support campaigns and increased traffic and sales
- Tracked, reviewed, and analyzed internal data flow and business systems to improve effectiveness and efficiency of inner communication and operation
- Analyze and report the sales trends (Google analytics, website analytics)
- Track and report all the new e-commerce tools to increase online sales
- Provide support to the creative director in every daily task
- Inform her on the latest news and trends in the accessories category: from new social media platforms, to the latest hashtags and the hottest influencers
- Track and organize monthly pop up in the city minimum of 3 times a year
- Organize Privates sales and or research specialize websites to sell extra stock ( past collection )
- Manage and keep the stock up to date and determine the needs
- Budget and organize photo-shoots throughout the year (location/ model / photographer /hair and make up)
- Send and follow up with stylist and press with upcoming news and new collections (look books) etc..
- Research and contact potential sales agent in Europe
- Ensure website content (visuals, texts, stock) is constantly updated
- Manage product orders and shipments
- Costumer service – help and advice costumers with their questions
- Find and manage interns
- Must be fluent in English and possess strong oral and written communication
- Must be a “social media junkie” and know Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Snapchat inside out.
- Must have excellent computer skills: word, excel, Adobe Suite, Keynote, Photoshop. Squarespace, IMovie a plus
- Must possess strong analytical skills, highly detailed-oriented
- Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrates ownership of programs; embracing both big picture objectives and follow- through on details.
- Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player.
- Knowledge of the accessories / jewelry category and international experience a plus
- Must have a strong interest in start-up business development
- Must be a US citizen or own a green card
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Junior Brand Coordinator.