We are looking for passionate interns who want to learn and be part of a rapidly growing luxury brand. Applicants must be organized, detail-oriented and have a strong interest in Public Relations/Communications.
Some of the day-to-day tasks might be:
- Pull samples for editorial shoots and celebrity dressing
- Research images for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Take part and help during New York Fashion Week
- Prepare competitive research / analysis / reporting
- Assist with press clipping & recapping
- Assists in administrative duties
- Monitor all forms of media
- Search for press clippings
- Handle sample pick-ups / drop-offs
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Please note: Internship available for school credit only
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Please include the words "Public Relations Internship" in your subject line.
British-born, New York based footwear and accessory designer, Paul Andrew, announced his eponymous line of women’s shoes for Spring 2013, followed by a line of men's shoes for Fall 2016. The critical and commercial response to the brand has positioned Andrew as an innovative rising force within the footwear industry
In October 2017 he was named the Women's Creative Director at Salvatore Ferragamo, after serving as the brands Women's Footwear Design Director since September 2016.
Long familiar with the rigor and discipline required to deign for the world’s most discerning and fashionable consumers, Andrew cultivated his craft alongside iconic fashion designers such as Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Narciso Rodriguez, and Alexander McQueen. With his wealth of experience and peerless manufacturing resources, Paul Andrew proposes a style and sensibility for his namesake collection that is uniquely his own: an aesthetic that is always refined and without severity using the finest materials and craftsmanship, ingenuity to maximize comfort and performance, and a singular, passionate approach to the modern shoe silhouette.
Paul Andrew has been honored with several awards since launching his brand, including “Accessories Designer of the Year” at the 2013 edition of “Who is on Next?”, the 2013 “Launch of the Year” by Fairchild Publications and Footwear News, and the top honors of the 2014 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund. In 2016, Andrew was awarded the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design, and the ACE Award for Launch of the Year for his men’s collection. Most recently Andrew was awarded with the Designer of the Year honor at the Footwear News Achievement Awards.