We are currently taking interviews for our Client Services position at Pier 59 Studios. We work with clients from around the world, hosting high-end editorial, fashion, and commercial shoots at our 100,000 square foot facility. At present we're trying to fill our team with driven individuals who want to learn.
Principal duties include:
- Administrative tasks including, but not limited to: emailing, answering phones, faxing, printing and copying documents, and working on front desk and client related documents.
- Tracking and handling all client packages; ensuring correct delivery and safe storage.
- Greeting clients and handling all client requests and inquiries that go through front desk.
- Maintaining and patrolling the studio to ensure everything is in its proper place.
- Acting as a liaison between clients and all other departments at Pier59 Studios
- Front of house management during NYFW
The Client Services department operates on a five-day week. We have two overlapping shifts, AM and PM. AM shifts will change according to our clients first call time, but typically start around 6:30 AM. PM shifts begin at 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM. Evening shifts may have some late nights and 10+ hours are common.
The principal benefit of the position is the exposure to an enormous range of production teams, stylists, photographers, and events that are held in our space (Including NYFW).
Candidates MUST be:
- DEPENDABLE, SELF-MOTIVATED and PUNCTUAL.
- ENERGETIC & POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED & ABILITY TO MULTITASK
- ABILITY TO WORK IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
This is a FULL TIME - CUSTOMER SERVICE/ FRONT DESK position that is paid HOURLY.
Please reach out to email@example.com with your resume and we will contact you.