PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles, for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking a PR Coordinator for the firm’s lifestyle and art clients in New York City.
The position entails day-to-day client management including drafting pitches for top tier lifestyle, fashion, business, entertainment, design and travel publications, helping manage all elements of client events and some administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to produce great work while being inspired and able to think on a large and small scale. This individual must have a positive attitude, good follow-through skills and attention to detail.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of lifestyle, fashion, art, luxury, entertainment and hospitality trends, travel, design, business and consumer media landscapes
- Ability to multitask and juggle various projects and clients successfully
- Experience with day-to-day maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports and press clippings
- Exhibit strong writing and articulate communication to effectively communicate ideas to clients, media, agency principals and colleagues
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate
- Strong work ethic and exceptional organization
- Experience with press facing events
- Experience in supervising/mentoring interns
The candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and will report directly to a Senior Manager.
PR Consulting prefers 2-3 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Coordinator.