The Tracie Martyn skincare line is looking for a highly motivated, smart individual who wants to gain invaluable experience in the luxury skincare industry. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and work with many high-end retailers. Tracie Martyn is a leader and innovator in the natural skincare industry and an insider favorite. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a passion for skincare and wellness.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to…
- Assisting with day-to-day operations including e-commerce customer support, fielding inquiries via email and phone
- Wholesale order entry and maintenance
- Maintaining databases and contact lists
- Managing sample deliveries to influencers, press, and buyers
- Researching new stores and helping maintain relationships with key retailers
- Special projects as needed
We’re looking for...
- A self-starter with close attention to detail
- Passion for and knowledge of skincare
- A positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- HTML/Photoshop/Indesign knowledge a huge plus
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Comfortable on the phone
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with a short paragraph on why you're interested in the position in the body of the email along with your resume.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Commensurate with experience