Purple – with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles – are actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Senior Account Director to join its Lifestyle practice in the agency’s New York office, leading on several high-profile global clients. The candidate must also have strong leadership and talent development skills, leading a team of 4+ to ensure successes for clients and within the agency. The candidate will be results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully developing and implementing strategy, while also demonstrating a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and client relationship and management experience.
- Integration of traditional and digital strategy and tactics to deliver integrated campaigns to clients
- Providing strategic and tactical support to the divisional Director
- Assisting in new business opportunities, including ideation, strategy and proposal development
- Scheduling one to one appointments with key press across lifestyle, tech, real estate and design beats throughout the calendar year to maintain strong media relationships and network
- Proactively identifying partnership and collaboration opportunities for clients in both a PR and Marketing capacity
- Event concepting, strategy, logistics and production
- Involvement on Purple led events such as press days, and events led by other departments.
- Overseeing all monthly reports for each client
- Talent development of direct reports and general ability to serve as an agency leader
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Senior Account Director, Lifestyle.