OMONDI is a young womenswear label based out of Brooklyn focused on good design. This is an entry-level position for a person of strong administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree from a United States apparel design program
- Experience and mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, Excel
- Extremely organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Experience with contemporary or designer level brands a plus
- Strong project management skills & attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order).
- Good taste, good ideas and common sense
We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging environment with a very insider view of the industry. For the right candidate, this position is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to learn.
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org