Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player to join our growing Customer Service team. As Customer Service Coordinator, you will act as the first point of contact to our customers. This position plays a critical role in building and maintaining long term customer relationships, and is pivotal to the overall customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of Sarah Flint, provide a strong representation of our mission and values, all while delivering high-caliber customer service
- Communicate with the customer via email, phone, and eventually live chat
- Liaison with the customer through all inquiries; from style guidance to order confirmation to delivery and returns, and everything in between
- Work with FedEx to rectify any shipment discrepancies
- Assist with trunk show follow up and private sales clients
- Work with our logistics team to ensure all orders are handled correctly for fulfillment, delivery, and returns
- Continuously strive to improve the customer service process and optimize the customers’experience with Sarah Flint
- Report weekly on customer service trends including fit notes and returns
Who you are:
- Impeccably organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient, and above all positive!
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve (like a boss)
- Collaborative team player
- No task is too small attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility to work on holidays and weekends
- Passionate about the Sarah Flint brand
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service, preferably at an E-Commerce business
- Familiarity with Shopify and Zendesk
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Customer Service Coordinator.