The Social Media Associate will support the Social Media Director and Social Media Department with the creation of social media content, including the planning, management, and analysis of clients’ social media platforms. A successful candidate will be a creative, social-savvy and results-driven individual who excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. Experience with paid social media advertising, writing/copy editing, photography/videography, Adobe CS2 Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) is preferred. A working knowledge of social platform capabilities is imperative along with a proven track record of growing follower bases for your clientele.
- Assist with content creation across clients’ platforms including social media messaging, product photography, graphic design work and video content
- Engage in community management, monitoring inquiries from followers
- Manage, execute, and monitor influencer relationships and partnerships
- Play a role in strategic development for clients’ social platforms
- Monitor and track performance of individual social posts and overall campaign effectiveness
- Utilize social listening to identify new users to engage with
Join the Skirt PR team! We're looking for a social media associate to join our team.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.