TWNZ Showroom is seeking an Account Manager for specialty store sales for the Northeast territory! The Northeast Account Manager will be responsible for growing the account base through account calling, email outreach and road work while maintaining the existing accounts. This person will also be responsible for updating and maintaining account lists and customer files. The Account Manager will participate in and travel to multiple tradeshows and markets throughout the year.
WHO WE ARE:
TWNZ Showroom is a multi-line, women’s contemporary showroom that represents lines for the wholesale market across the eastern part of the country. We sell to specialty stores and department stores on the East Coast from Maine to Florida, and as far west as Texas and the Midwest. We are a small business that is very team oriented and we are looking for someone who will not only contribute to the productivity of our business, but who will enrich our culture and our brand.
To view our current designers and learn more about the company, please visit www.twnz.com
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and 50% staff discount on all designers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be outgoing and have excellent people skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships with external clients
- Road travel required; must have valid driver’s license
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in Women’s Contemporary Wholesale
- A self-starter and able to excel in a results-oriented position, working independently on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Schedule all market appointments and perform sales in showroom and tradeshows for given territory
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with boutiques through regular contact
- Maintain and grow the given territory through research, scouting and sales pipeline management
- Travel for regional road trips
- Collaborate with entire sales team on seasonal strategies
- Identify new opportunities for growth, product development and new sales channels
- Provide detailed sales reporting on territory by month and season
- Provide comprehensive feedback after each selling season to enhance and improve the design process for TWNZ designers
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Manager, Northeast.