TWNZ Showroom is seeking a Sales Assistant for specialty store sales on the East Coast. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Manager with account calling, email outreach and roadwork to maintain the existing accounts in the territory. This person will also support the Sr. AM through participation in regional tradeshows and Markets throughout the year. The Sales Assistant will also be responsible for updating and maintaining account lists and customer files. This person will also collaborate with the team to give feedback to designers and help strategize for future collections.
WHO WE ARE:
TWNZ Showroom is a multi-line, women’s contemporary showroom that represents lines for the wholesale market across the eastern part of the country. We sell to specialty stores and department stores on the East Coast from Maine to Florida, and as far west as Texas and the Midwest. We are a small business that is very team oriented and we are looking for someone who will not only contribute to the productivity of our business, but who will enrich our culture and our brand.
To view our current designers and learn more about the company, please visit www.twnz.com
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and a 50% staff discount on all designers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 0-2 years of sales experience, preferably in Women’s Contemporary Wholesale
- Must be outgoing and have excellent people skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships with external clients
- Road travel required; must have valid driver’s license
- A self-starter and able to excel in a results-oriented position, working independently on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Update customer files, schedule road appointments and notify customers of upcoming trade shows
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with boutiques through regular contact
- Work closely with the Senior Account Manager to help maintain and grow the given territories through research, scouting and sales pipeline management
- Travel for regional road trips
- Book travel arrangements for the Senior Account Manager
- Ensure that all necessary selling tools are available to the team
- Collaborate with entire sales team on seasonal strategies
- Provide comprehensive feedback after each selling season to enhance and improve the design process for TWNZ designers
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Sales Assistant.