AZIONE was born in 2010 with the vision of being much more than a PR agency. We set out to inspire and empower each and every brand that we work with by building collaborative relationships founded on trust, creativity and high impact results. With our unique and proactive approach, we grow emerging companies into household names and shift consumer perception for some of today’s most widely recognized legacy brands, establishing them once again as disruptive, conversation leaders.
AZIONE prides itself on nearly a decade of building some of the most relevant brands of today such as Away, Equinox, Girlboss, Heyday, La Colombe, MedMen, Moon Juice, Playa, Ritual, Sakara Life, and Sweetgreen.
AZIONE is looking to hire an Account Manager with a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 6-7 years of PR agency experience and background working with brand across beauty, health+wellness, and food+beverage categories. Experience working with innovative startups is a plus. Candidate should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency with amazing clients and an impeccable reputation.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a client contact and have a strong grasp of the tactical execution of day-to-day account activity
- Clipping, scanning, media monitoring
- Develop and execute creative and strategic PR timelines/OKRs and ensure client objectives are achieved under the supervision of senior team leadership
- Oversee the implementation of PR strategy, ongoing account action items, and client reporting and supervise account team members to secure a high volume of impactful placements in top tier outlets across print, digital and broadcast media
- Take responsibility and accountability for all team members, clearly defining roles and providing guidance and tools to facilitate goal achievement and client success
- Oversee the performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and media coverage goals are met
- Serve as senior client contact and team leader; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively under the guidance of senior team leadership
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership for executional issues specific to assigned clients/initiatives
- Draft press releases, pitches, positioning statements, talking points, key messaging for brand spokespeople, briefing materials and more
- Consistently secure brand features, executive profiles, and trend stories for clients
- Maintain and continuously grow network of powerful “turnkey” media and influencer relationships
- Lead weekly calls with client and in-person meetings alongside senior team leadership
- Develop and contribute to the new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
- Manage account team including, SAE, JAE, AC, and interns as assigned
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful self-starter with at least 6-7 year of relevant professional experience. You must know how to approach problem-solving with outside-the-box solutions, and be willing to take on a diverse range of assignments and creative projects.
We offer medical, bonus & commission, summer hours, 401K and several incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun, collaborative office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Away, Equinox, Girlboss, Heyday, La Colombe, MedMen, Moon Juice, Playa, Ritual, Sakara Life, and Sweetgreen.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit AZIONEPR.com for more information on our company.