CLY Communication is a communications agency with offices in Berlin, New York and Los Angeles specializing in luxury public relations in the areas of beauty and accessories.
- Keep accounts organized by being the owner of bi-weekly and monthly activity reports, bi-weekly call agendas, notes, and recaps
- Create placement clips for client distribution
- Working with management team to maintain agency Instagram account, including content creation and planning
- Media list maintenance and creation on an on-going basis
- Liaise with assistants from publications for relationship building and product/information requests
- Assist with influencer outreach
- Assist the team with logistics for press and influencer events
- Organize product mailing to editors and influencers
- Handle administrative tasks for events, including but not limited to gift bags, printed materials, guest list management, etc.
- Assist with creating presentations and liaising with outside vendors as needed
- Keep office equipment running smoothly
- Keep up-to-date with market trends, editor movements and influencers
- Be well-informed in the influencer space - analyzing data and ensuring a sound knowledge of influencers in the US markets, as well as identifying emerging influencers
- Previous beauty/accessory PR experience is required which may include internship experience
- Marketing/Communications or relevant 4-year college degree
- Solid organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong follow-up skills
- Excellent skills across all Microsoft Office programs
- Aware of the latest trends
- Strong analytical and digital skills.
- Sound understanding of social media
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume to Valerie Patruno at firstname.lastname@example.org