DLX NYC opened in September 2018 and will be the second outpost of the French PR and Communications agency DLX Paris. We represent Aries, Double Rainbouu, Ganni, Hillier Bartley, Martine Rose, MATCHESFASHION.COM, Rosie Assoulin, and Wardrobe.NYC.
We are seeking Public Relations interns, who are strategic thinkers, multi-taskers, detail oriented and have a willingness to learn and assist management establish the company’s systems and processes. Reporting to the PR Assistant, Manager, and Director, the PR interns must also have strong written and verbal communications skills and complete tasks in timely manner.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day sample trafficking between clients and media
- Responsible for daily communication with fashion assistants for sample callbacks
- Compile client press clippings and reporting
- Seasonal inventory using FashionGPS
- Booking couriers and managing international shipments to clients and media
- Assist with VIP and celebrity dressing
For all inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com.