Emm Kuo is a high end accessories brand sold throughout the US and Internationally at specialty boutiques and luxury department stores.
We are seeking an experienced Part - Time Showroom Manager that can start immediately. Applicants must be New York based. We are seeking an office manager that is professional, highly motivated, hardworking, extremely organized and detail oriented. An overall knowledge and an interest in fashion is preferred.
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and thrive in a demanding, high-pressure and fast-paced environment. Must be a resourceful worker with an ability to take initiative.
- Responsible for general office administration (phone, mail, etc.)
- Coordinate and merchandise the showroom to keep up with high standards.
- Manage the overall aesthetic, operations, and support of the office.
- Invoices, costing and accounting.
- E-commerce support.
- Handle designer's mail and business messages, meetings and travel itinerary etc.
- Updating inventory and tracking inventory from sales to loans.
- Collaborate with PR Team to help with with multiple PR and trade show events.
- Previous experience in fashion related work environment .
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excelled knowledge of Excel and proficiency in Adobe programs.
- Basic to advanced Photoshop skills a plus.
- Strong interest in Social Media.
- Previous administrative experience or client facing service industry experience required.
Looking for part-time
To apply, please email your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom Manager.