We are looking to hire a smart, organized and ambitious F/T Sales Assistant to work in our showroom. This is an entry-level position for a recent graduate who majored in Fashion Merchandising or Fashion Marketing.
- Administrative support to Director of Sales and Marketing, as well as the wholesale and web team
- Process orders in JOOR and QuickBooks and communicate with clients regarding order status and fulfillment
- Sample trafficking for Department
- Assist with product shooting and Lookbook creation
- Organize all information and materials for each collection at the start of each season
- Create and maintain master document with all styles for each collection w/ all pertinent information
- Managing archive of Eugenia Kim and Genie samples
- Assist in any and all tasks relating to Sales and Marketing (i.e. trade shows, sample sales, buyer appointments, press days, etc.)
- Assign interns daily tasks
- Knowledge and interest of the fashion industry. Accessories is a plus
- Experience with Joor
- Experience with Quick Books a plus, but not necessary
- Background in excel and creating selling reports
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, highly organized and solution oriented. Ability to receive a task and anticipate necessary steps to success
- 2+ years of fashion experience
To Apply: Please email a brief cover letter & resume in PDF format only along w/ salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write "Sales Assistant" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Health Insurance, Matching 401K, PTO, TransitChek
In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of the inventive design, and soon after, Barneys New York placed their first order. As a result, the Eugenia Kim brand was born.
Launched as a millinery collection, the brand has since expanded its offering into other categories of soft accessories, including a diffusion line, Genie by Eugenia Kim. In 2004, Eugenia introduced her highly coveted footwear collection, which was later re-launched in 2014.
Headquartered and handmade in her New York City studio, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and TsUM, in addition to over 300 specialty boutiques worldwide. The brand is also regularly featured in top fashion publications and has developed a cult celebrity following.
Eugenia has been awarded the honor of 'Accessories Designer of the Year' by the CFDA.
With an innovative approach to luxury, Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Bold colors, unexpected trims and high-quality materials are the signature elements that define the collection every season.