NYC based Fashion Editor Christian Stroble is looking for interns to join his team ASAP. Our interns will have hands on experience and learn the ropes to what it takes to assist a stylist. Please note this is an unpaid internship.
- Researching PR contacts.
- Organizing the office space.
- Picking and dropping off samples.
- Keeping track of samples.
- Assisting with showroom/store pulls for shoots and client fittings.
- Steaming Garments.
- Prepping and assisting on photo shoots.
- Strong interest and passion for styling and fashion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to establish priorities and work independently.
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Live in the New York area.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Subject: “INTERN –CHRISTIANSTROBLE STYLIST”
Kindly including the following information:
- 3 sentences explaining why you would be a good fit for this position
- Your availability and start date
- Phone number to reach you at