Fohr is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands and agencies effectively execute their influencer projects. We are hiring a coordinator level role to work in our SoHo office.
The Brand Communication team plays a pivotal role at Fohr. The team is responsible for owning the client lifecycle, onboarding new clients, communicating new features, and initiatives, driving effective product adoption and usage, and advising on tools within our platform to ensure customers are getting value and deriving success from our platform.
You will be responsible for supporting current Subscription clients who have access to our platform. Subscriptions provide brands and agencies access to our software which helps them to manage their own influencer marketing efforts.
Qualities for Success
- Organization skills are key for the success of this role. You’ll be dealing with a hefty number of emails, as well working on several different client projects daily, so being orderly and good with time management is important
- Since you’ll be working with clients and assisting with copywriting as needed, having strong communications + writing skills is necessary for this job
- This role involves speaking with clients frequently, developing relationships and providing them with support and guidance. So analytical thinking, problem solving, and having a ‘people person’ nature are all key qualities for this role.
- Sometimes our deadlines are a bit tighter than we hope for, so we’re looking to hire someone who has the ability to turn around projects quickly and without error
- Because this position is by nature multifaceted, having a keen eye for detail will also pave your way to prosperity
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for supporting all subscription clients and providing exceptional client experience from the time they sign on with Fohr. You will work to ensure their satisfaction and retention. This is an opportunity for someone with a client focused attitude who wants to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty in various aspects of the digital advertising space.
You will be responsible for onboarding tasks associated with establishing clients accounts including:
- Managing the creation, fulfilment and filing of client contracts
- Creating brand accounts and user log ins, as well as expiring accounts/users as needed.
- Updating Salesforce with accuracy and attention to detail for your book of business
- Maintaining client addresses and contact information for events + shipping
- Weekly updates for James to write welcome letters to new clients
Ongoing Client Support
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a trusted partnership with our clients including:
- Timely and factual responses to client enquiries
- Scheduling meetings including site trainings, touch bases, drinks and dinner meetings
- Ownership of inbound client questions via intercom
- Development of recommended on-brand influencers for projects, both on and off platform, and off-platform searches
- Maintaining site Help section in collaboration with manager
- Client guidance on platform usage, best practices, and troubleshooting
- Distribute Influencer Top Brand Mentions to subscription clients monthly
- Creation of weekly New Member Highlights emailer to highlight new influencer sign-ups to clients
Site Usage Support
You will also be responsible for tracking and consolidating metrics on site usage, as well as touch points to deliver monthly reports to the wider sales team, including:
- Site Users: Identifying super users, and accounts who have not taken advantage of the platform
- Platform activity: Weekly and Monthly reports on site usage
- Flagging any product issues that have come up in weekly reports
You will also be responsible for proactive ideas on how to improve subscription retention rates including:
- Setting Google Alerts of subscription client activity in the news
- Identifying key opportunities to reach out to clients
- Create creative influencer briefing pages for clients’ campaigns including copywriting + moodboard pulling
- Create monthly reports on behalf of brands
- Run product QA for new on-platform feature releases, which includes testing a new feature on the Fohr platform, identifying any bugs, or room for improvement.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Coordinator.