Ford Models is an iconic international modeling agency representing some of the top talent in fashion.
Assistant in Imaging
- Self-sufficient problem solver who shows initiative and able to take direction
- Self-motivated and dedicated with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain an efficient workflow as well as demonstrate professional fluidity
- The agency environment requires someone who can wear many, and sometimes unexpected, professional hats
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of requests under tight deadlines
- Requires an eye for composition as they relate to what's typically desirable in a photographic image
- Requires strong visual skills with an eye for consistency and color
- Requires a strong grasp of photo editing software to enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation and brightness:
- PHOTOSHOP (have a solid understanding of curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions, and other various tools and adjustments,adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text, cropping and resizing photos)
- INDESIGN (know how to navigate, place graphics, and add formatting to text, and create a finished layout that can be printed or distributed as a digital document.)
- PREMIER PRO (Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques)
- ACROBAT (digital media skills including creating, managing, and integrating PDF documents)
- ILLUSTRATOR (create and manipulate vector shapes with a variety of tools)
- Follow procedures for naming, saving, and archiving images.
- Works under the supervision of the Head of Imaging
- Takes creative direction from Agents/Managers to create high quality promotional materials
To Apply: Please send your resume to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Imaging Assistant.