Title: Finance/HR Assistant (part-time)
Position Reports To: Director of Finance & Operations and HR Director
Basic Function: Administrative support in executing day- to-day financial and human resources efforts on behalf of Krupp Group.
- Assist with the accounts payable process: enter bills and credit card transactions
- Monitor, organize and reconcile petty cash
- Assist with the accounts receivable process: work with Director of Finance to help prepare reimbursable expenses for the monthly invoicing, and mail invoices and statements to clients.
- Assist Director of Finance in collecting on past-due accounts and assess finance charges when applicable
- Deposit checks on a daily basis and process auto and ad-hoc credit card payments
Budgeting & Planning
- Assist Director of Finance with monthly, quarterly and yearly budget and cash flow
- From time to time, and as directed by the Director of Finance, research best-practices for public relations companies in order to develop new goals or set new policies and to ensure Krupp Group is hitting and superseding industry benchmarks.
- Assist with other general finance tasks as directed
- Assist HR Director in execution of the intern program, ensuring that proper documentation has been collected for all interns and submit timesheets to Director of Finance
- Assist with the hiring process specific to posting positions and setting up interviews
- Assist in the management of office vendors, including IT Company, phone, internet, delivery services, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of team building events, outings and holiday party
- Assist with other general HR tasks as directed
- Basic understanding of public relations and fashion
- Strong understanding of business planning and models for financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other supporting applications
- Familiarity with QuickBooks preferred
- Congenial and patient in all circumstances and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Resourceful and determined work ethic
- Organized and attentive to details and follow-through
- Must be able to commit to 3 full days a week
To Apply: Candidates should email resume and cover letter (in pdf format) stating why you are interested in the position to email@example.com