Linder is a RTW label based in New York City. Our aesthetic is modern and forward- thinking, as we embrace sophisticated materials and refined silhouettes.
Design and production INTERN
Linder is looking for a design intern with interest in design, development, and production of menswear and womenswear. Applicants for this position should have an interest in fashion design and enthusiasm for learning and working in a team environment.
The following skills would be of great value for this position:
- Helping to develop elements of new collection
- Helping to create technical sketches/flats
- Assisting the Design Team with daily tasks
- Knowledge of the Garment District
- Positive Attitude
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Basic sewing/draping
- Basic flat patternmaking
- Design or production course of study at fashion specific university is preferred
- Previous experience in the fashion industry is a plus
Must be able to commit at least 3-5 days
Lunch and transportation covered.
Contact Emily@linder.nyc , subject line Design and Production Intern.