Margaux is about natural materials, simplicity and functionality. Inspired by the crispness and dash of iconic American style and informed by smart design, Margaux makes beautiful products designed to suit the modern woman’s on-the-go lifestyle.
Our intern will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment, while playing an integral role in the release of emails, social media posts, and digital campaigns.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and assisting with the creation of brand imagery (i.e. photo shoots, location and wardrobe scouting, graphic design)
- Designing and producing print and digital marketing materials, including e-blasts, web ads, print ads, landing pages/microsites, logos, social media graphics, and presentations
- Maintaining visual/branding continuity for all aspects of marketing campaigns across assorted media and initiatives
- Keeping up with current marketing and design trends to maintain quality throughout all aspects of marketing campaigns across assorted media and initiatives
- Working collaboratively with team members to fulfill responsibilities in a way that optimizes workflow and supports company-wide strategies and goals
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of design and aesthetic principles. Thoughtful and detail-oriented design, consistently demonstrating a clean and sophisticated aesthetic
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Self-starter, ability to work under pressure, keep tabs on upcoming deadlines and ensure that materials are completed in time to meet deadlines. Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- E-commerce savvy with knowledge of best practices for web creative
If interested, please email resumes to email@example.com - We look forward to hearing from you!