Miaou is looking for an experienced Design Intern to assist in graphic design, as well as helping execute the brand narrative.
Our intern will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment, while playing an integral role in the brand’s narrative through emails, social media posts and digital campaigns. We are looking for a self-starting, organized, and driven individual who is passionate about design and digital marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiar with Klayvio and/or Mailchimp
- Able to conceptualize creative ideas for design and digital assets
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Ecommerce savvy with knowledge of web creative (i.e. Shopify)
- Self-starter, ability to work under pressure, keep tabs on upcoming deadlines and ensure that materials are completed in time to meet deadlines.
- Designs marketing materials, including e-blasts, web ads, landing pages, and social media graphics on all Adobe Suites
- Planning and assisting with the creation of brand imagery (i.e. photo shoots, content creation and graphic design)
- Reports directly to the Creative Director
- Assists creative director and print designer on mocking up prints, treatments, and CADS
- Assists, creates and executes digital assets for social media platforms, in addition to day-to-day management.
Job Type: Part-time Internship
To Apply: Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com