Prose is looking for a paid intern to assist our marketing team working on our blog, social media and PR. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a nimble, innovative, venture-backed company leading the charge on customized beauty products. As part of our small marketing team, you’ll have access to our senior leadership and be an important part of our growth.
- Assist Social Media team posting across channels, pulling weekly analytics, and responding to comments
- Coordinate influencer/editor gifting and track the posts across channels
- Prose blog: writing original blog posts and upload content to wordpress platform
- Coordinate needs for content shoots
- Brainstorm and develop written and visual content across channels
- Assist with the development and organization of creative assets
- Available 3-5-days/week in NYC
- Excellent writing skills and a good visual eye
- Always on top of the latest social and digital marketing trends and platform changes
- Interest in beauty and hair care in particular and a passion for learning more about innovation in the beauty industry
- An analytical mindset and belief in the importance of tracking metrics
- Experience with light graphic design is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as December and stay on through the end of May, but we are happy to discuss on a case-by-case basis.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org