Reem Acra is a private company focusing on couture and high fashion whose designs epitomize global glamour by offering women an innate fashion sense, European style and understanding of what looks and feels beautiful. Interlaced with her sense of luxury, her regal designs are developed with a modern aesthetic. Her ready-to-wear and bridal collections evoke an ethereal quality, which appeals to a discerning clientele, including personalities, royalty and style-setting women from all over the world.
The Senior PR Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the organization's PR functions and be the point person for all outside vendors surrounding the company’s fashion show events, photo shoots and productions.
•Creates strategic plans, calendars and budgets for the company’s PR events and productions for a seamless experience.
•Will liaise with company's PR firm to coordinate and help execute on all company fashion shows, photo shoots and collaborative initiatives.
•The PR Manager will partner with brand's Marketing Manager on social media strategy and content to maximize following and engagement.
•Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers. Will liaise with all outside vendors to create long standing partnerships. Will keep track of all contracts with outside vendors.
•Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, displays, and signage.
•Oversee the all sample trafficking for editorial and/or celebrity requests.
•Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
•Analysis on ROI of PR initiatives and events.
•The PR Manager will establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
•The PR Manager will be responsible for the collaboration of all media placements and outlets including negotiating pricing & positioning
•The PR Manager will increase brand awareness and grow existing client relationships, develop and use of the brand message to optimally support business strategies while ensuring a consistent elevated luxury brand image across all channels.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Public Relations
• Demonstrated knowledge of fashion or bridal
• Mastery in and passion for all social media channels and storytelling
•5+ years public relations/marketing experience as well as experience using all major social media platforms -- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
• Deep understanding of emerging social platforms and capabilities for brands • Entrepreneurial and results driven
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Possess exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
• Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Senior PR Manager.