Experienced eCommerce Manager needed for young contemporary women’s and children’s apparel company in downtown LA fashion district to build and grow their eComm business. This critical role will handle the digital build out while enhancing and maintaining existing customer base. The ideal candidate will have experience in launching eComm for an established business within young women’s or children’s apparel, and should have the ability to own eComm and build the brand across a multi-platform digital space. Strategic, creative and innovative thinker – a must!
- Develop, execute, oversee and launch existing popular brand to a digital platform
- Style and upload product on to website, work with Production and Operations delivery calendars
- Apply expertise and deep understanding of inventory, digital merchandising, user experience, margins, planning, and marketing to the eComm platform
- Manage and showcase online product using upselling and cross-selling techniques
- Regularly analyze customer and partner needs to support future and current business challenges
- Ensure business goals are meet through product lifecycle and seasons
- Lead partnerships with Graphic Design, Customer Service, and Sales to ensure marketing and service initiatives align
- Coordinate with IT to ensure product enhancements on the front end / backend are fully integrated per systems requirements and delivered on schedule and within budget
- Manage relations with partners, vendors, external and internal teams. Maintain service agreements, pricing, and handle negotiations.
- Maintain and manage skus, pricing, descriptions, content, databases and data entry to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Optimize and oversee digital and social assets; Implement new processes and fresh ideas to drive conversion rate and appeal to new customers and markets
- Map strategies while identifying key sales drivers using analytics and metrics
- Change agent; train and walk new users (internal or external) through the digital experience
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar from a university or creative campus
- Experience 4-6+ years managing eCommerce digital B2B and DTC experiences in apparel with vendor and third party partnerships
- Experience visual merchandising, web merchant/ buyer, and styling women’s and children’s apparel preferred
- Highly skilled using ad words, web and social media analytics tools, SEO strategies, and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Magento
- Proven track record producing innovative digital concepts and delivery through sales seasons
- Experience managing P &L while meeting and exceeding KPI’s and goals
- Demonstrated success in developing and overseeing eCommerce site operations and product movement
- Ability to relay clear and concise instructions, information, and communication to all levels
- Uses analysis, data, margins, product focus and digital experience to drive sales and identify customer preferences
- Proactively watch digital trends, how to measure digital success, and industry spending trends
- MS office with advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Adobe proficient, including Photoshop
Location: onsite downtown Los Angeles, CA, Fashion District. No remote, no relocation. Competitive comp package, full benefits, parking, and career advancement. This is a full time career opportunity to bring your eCommerce management experience.
Join the Talent Suede network for more information, apparel industry jobs, tips, and events. www.talentsuede.com # jobjourney #suedestyle
To Apply: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.