The Chill Times is seeking an enthusiastic NY-based Editorial Intern to join our team for spring from (January through May) who can work a minimum of three days per week. Candidates must have an interest in wellness/self-care, journalism, relationships, career, travel, and home topics. Responsibilities include pitching and writing weekly stories, assisting with social media posts, video and photo production, going to events, and more. The intern will also assist in the development and execution of editorial content across all verticals on the site. The internship is available to students who are eligible for school credit only.
- Work with the Editorial Director for content optimization
- Write weekly articles and assist with fact-checking, interviewing, and copy editing.
- Stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the wellness space
- Pitch and brainstorm new ideas and topics to cover on the site
- Assist with social media postings
- Assist with the production of video and photo production content
- Attend events on behalf of The Chil Times team
- Availability three days a week
- Enrolled in journalism, English, communications, or in a related field
- Writing experience via a different media outlet, blog, or previous internship
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Has a sense of humor
- Knowledge about the wellness/beauty/health space
- Lives or about to move to New York
To submit your application, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com