Seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented EA candidate who can help support the CEO across calendar, administrative, and day-to-day functions. In addition to assisting the CEO, this role will assist the PR Manager in executing projects such as VIP events, magazine interviews & photoshoots as well as conducting research to secure additional opportunities. The person in this role will connect with fashion and entertainment professionals and contribute to a large network of VIP industry experts. This role reports directly to the CEO and works very closely with the PR Manager. This role must be filled by a driven candidate that can keep up with the fast pace of the fashion, entertainment, and beauty industries.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree. Communications experience a plus.
- Experience within fashion, lifestyle, beauty, celebrity, entertainment, PR, or psychology field, a plus.
- Relationships within the fashion, beauty and entertainment industries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter who will take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to come up with out-of-the-box solutions and solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize key projects.
- Informed with an understanding of the celebrity market: key fashion trends, beauty brands, and influencers in the industry; keeps up with current events, publications including magazines, blogs, etc.
- Ability to understand the clients’ needs and use effective ways to execute a solution.
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of media landscape and celebrity culture.
- Highly-organized, able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks at once.
- Self-motivated determined individual who takes initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
ABOUT THE ONLY AGENCY
Established in 2014, The Only Agency, based in both NY and LA, is one of the world’s top agencies, representing a diverse and selective group of the most sought after celebrity fashion stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists, manicurists, colorists, influencers, and production designers in the scene. Together, The Only’s roster is comprised of a community of talent who motivate and inspire the fashion and beauty industry at large.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org