VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins from the world’s top purveyors, providing a superior product with unparalleled craftsmanship.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- College graduate (Bachelors)
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working in a team environment
- Graphic design experience (not required, but recommended)
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Operations Manager.