Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Armarium is seeking a Stylist.
- Actively prospect new clients to build a book and establish strong relationships and repeat business via phone, email, and styling appointments
- Communicate with clients pre, during and post appointment to ensure client’s needs are met
- Provide styling advice and suggest pieces based on event type, fit, constantly changing inventory, and customer taste
- Act as a constant brand representative of our service and values
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- Actively update trend reports and CRM database
- Maintain showroom presentation and inventory in pristine conditions
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience a must, preferably in a luxury store
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task between appointments
- Able to speak confidently about current trends, designers, and fit while being knowledgeable of our inventory
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with clients while demonstrating a positive, posed attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and appreciates working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible schedule and can commit to 20+ hours a week, including weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel, Salesforce and Photoshop skills a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Stylist.