Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications, consulting, and creative direction for the youngest, most independent creators, as well as the most iconic brands and companies. We have an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty, and publishing.
Black Frame is currently seeking fashion interns for the coming Spring semester in our New York office.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry. We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac applications
- Knowledge in fashion, contemporary art and design
- Well versed in print publications and online press
- Learn to effectively manage a showroom
- Work with assistants on sample collection trafficking and editorial requests
- Media tracking and preparation of client press reports
- Learn strategies to see products to influencers
- Assist with event management for special and press events
- Learn to format client press clippings for both online and print
- Assist in organizing media storage and archives
- Research new media outlets and contacts
- Participate in special events and evening receptions
- Assist with the execution of creative concepts
- Learn to develop moods boards, sketches and design explorations
- Help design layouts and mock-ups from briefs
This is an unpaid internship, college credit optional for enrolled students.
- We are ideally looking for 4 Candidates with availabilities of 2-3 days.
- Stipends for lunch will be offered.
- Projected start date will be early January
For more information about Black Frame visit: www.framenoir.com
To apply, please e-mail resume email@example.com with the subject line Fashion PR Showroom Internship. Cover letters welcomed.