C&M Media seeks a Senior Account Executive. The candidate should be an avid reader and well-versed in digital media. Prior experience developing communications strategies is a must -- as is a strong network of relationships and a desire to continue building media networks.
- Create results-oriented seasonal/yearly strategic plans for the accounts they manage, including men’s and women’s fashion and accessories lines.
- Produce impactful media coverage, both feature and product placement. Be able to brainstorm on out-of-the-box ideas in order to secure top results in national, regional and digital media.
- Audit existing brand assets and, if necessary, proactively suggest areas of development necessary to secure robust results.
- Maintain strong relationships and engage with key editors, influencers, and stylists.
- Cultivate organic relationships with influencers for product seeding.
- Aid in the development and execution of larger scale paid influencer campaigns and activations with an understanding of brand appropriate ROI.
- Act as client-facing contact, with a focus on fostering close client relationships based on frequent communication and evaluation of results.
- Participate in special events executed by the agency on behalf of the clients, including fashion shows.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 6+ years of agency experience
- A blend of traditional communications expertise and knowledge of current best practices in keeping with the latest evolutions in media.
- Demonstrable success in securing relevant and impactful media results.
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to multitask, remain organized and stay on-deadline in a fast-paced workplace.
- Writing skills a must, as well as ability to verbally articulate concepts and ideas both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Fashion GPS and social media networks.
- Forward thinker and team player with a positive and goal-oriented mindset.
- Salary based on experience.
- Summer Fridays, generous vacation policy.