Seeking candidates for an Executive Personal Assistant to a High-Profile Individual in the fashion industry. You will work in a close one-on-one relationship and serve as the primary point of contact for a mix of business and personal duties, including interacting with an amazing network from across the fashion world. This is truly a hybrid role that’s perfect for someone who is extremely detail oriented, has a “no job is too small” approach to his / her work, and enjoys being both in and out of the office.
- Proactively managing executive’s calendar and ensuring priorities are managed daily and on a long-term basis; keeping executive well informed of upcoming commitments and events.
- Serving as a bridge for smooth communication with fashion and non-profit teams and all business teams including agents, managers, accountants, lawyers and household staff.
- Daily administrative tasks can include: coordinating travel plans; preparing expense reports; drafting correspondence; managing & updating contacts; supporting special fashion and non-profit projects as needed.
- Addressing press requests swiftly, often in coordination with business and non-profit teams.
- Assisting regularly in household and personal tasks including household errands and childcare support.
- Supporting business team with sample management, photography asset management, various ad hoc office administrative tasks and press documents to update.
- Minimum 2 years of Executive Personal Assistant experience.
- Must be able to manage personalities of all kinds with a mature and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including ability to handle confidential communications with discretion.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong ability to look ahead and anticipate needs.
- Monday-Friday but must be available late nights or weekends as needed.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com