Jimmy Choo is seeking an experienced intern to assist the LA based Global Director and PR Manager. Ideal candidate would be available from 10am-5pm at least 2-3 days per week (M-F) and must be able to receive school credit for this internship. We can offer invaluable exposure as well as $10 per day towards lunch. When applying please include resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good addition to our team as well as your expected availability. This internship would begin the first week of January and will be available for either one semester or more, at the discretion of the employer and your ability to continue to receive credit for the internship.
A strong candidate will be:
- A fast learner!
- Have some experience within Fashion PR, in either an in-house or agency setting, some experience searching and clipping press
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Adept in working with many types of people in person and via email
- Represents the company well in manner and appearance
- Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in his or her work
- Very organized
- Locally based (our office is in Beverly Hills) with reliable transportation
- **Experience with Fashion GPS a plus
- Assisting Global Director and PR Manager as needed
- Maintaining showroom organization and appearance
- Assisting celebrity stylists with showroom pulls
- Sample trafficking
- Conducting trend research
- Creating press clippings
This internship is unpaid.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Internship.