Lexicon of Style’s mission is to embody every aspect of style. Alexandra, Lex, encourages you to dream big and live an exciting, creative and extra-ordinary life.
This organized individual who is passionate about the Content Creation World, will be working side by side with Lex. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and insight across multiple fields.
From shooting during fashion week to helping brainstorm campaign ideas, assistant duties will include:
- Coordinating projects with her management team at God and Beauty (GNB)
- Taking campaign, outfit, and blog photos
- Creating video content from beginning to end
- Attending and covering events with her and/or individually
- Maintaining a clear and organized schedule
- Engage on the main Lexicon of Style account across all social media platforms (ie. commenting and liking images, responding to followers’ comments).
- Be in charge of the @shoplexiconofstyle Instagram account and taking care of the Poshmark orders online.
- Help keep product inventory and archive organized
This person should expect to work 2-4 days out of the week at no more than 30 hours per week with Lex.
- Must currently be a Junior or Senior Undergraduate or in the Graduate program
- Enthusiastic about fashion, beauty and travel
- Must be proficient in Google features (calendar, drive, docs, sheets), Wordpress, and know how to use Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter
- Experience in photography
- Knowledge of editing software (ie. iMovie, Adobe Premier, Final Cut, etc.) and Photoshop and/or Lightroom
- Well organized and thorough
- Fluent/knowledge of the Spanish language is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge in make-up/beauty is a major plus!
If you would like to apply, please send all resumes and cover letters to lex@lexiconofstyle.CO.