LuxCartel Fashion Incubator and Agency is seeking an intern to assist the press team.
LuxCartel is a global luxury fashion incubator for new and emerging design talent that offers customized business services including brand strategy and positioning, consulting, development, logistics and operational management, marketing, press and public relations, partnerships, production, sales, social media and special promotional events.
- Providing assistance with the execution of the company’s PR strategy
- Managing and updating media lists and databases
- Creating digital marketing and agency collateral in addition to social media content and calendar
- Assisting in the creation of press materials
- Administrative tasks include: packing and unpacking samples, updating the sample log
- Monitor/report on trending opportunities
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2019 semester
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. - Excellent office etiquette and strong attention to details + deadlines.
- Past work or internship experience in Fashion PR, Marketing or Social Media. Graphic Design experience is a must.
- Fashion GPS Experience,Basic Adobe, PPT, Word, Photoshop knowledge.
Internship Program Details:
- Available 4-5 days per week
- Office located in Soho.
- Payment and school credit offered
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio/writing samples, please include them as well.