Marlo Laz, a fine jewelry brand based in Soho, is looking for an intern to assist the team on all day-to-day activities and projects including but not limited to: office organization and day-to-day upkeep, coordination of products across showroom, studio, and private client needs, trunk show execution, and general industry research and monitoring.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining all inventories – press samples across showroom, HQ, and those on-loan to private stylists, plus packing and gifting supplies (boxes, pouches ribbon, etc. + candles, cookies, and the like), and look book collateral and marketing materials.
- Managing the HQ offices by keeping it organized, checking inventory, and ensuring it’s always ready for private appointments.
- Running product between the showroom, HQ, and studios in midtown.
- Assist on the execution of various trunk shows all over the world; creating pre-travel itineraries and overviews, while ensuring SOPs are followed.
- Lead “wrap up” on trunk shows and events to ensure all pertinent information is retained, catalogued, and organized.
- Work closely with the showroom to ensure product is available for any/all requests.
- Assist on event coordination for larger marketing initiatives.
- Research new markets and areas of growth and expansion for the Marlo Laz brand,
Knowledge and Background Requirement Needed
- Fashion and fine jewelry interest.
- Hard-working, detail oriented, must be resourceful, relationship driven, and works well with others.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, and key social media platforms. Shopify understanding is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com