Massimo Bonini is looking for a motivated candidate with commercial background in fashion luxury and contemporary, with experience in sales. The ideal applicant will be a highly organized multi-tasker capable to work individually and in team.
Main responsibilities include planning and organizing the sales campaign, coordinating all the aspects of it.
The individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships by providing the highest level of customer service with existing and new retailers (department stores, online stores and boutiques). The position involves the maintenance of connections with key/high image accounts (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity, etc.).
The ideal candidate must be able to generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets to meet the market goals defined at the beginning of the season. The monitoring of the flow of activities required to achieve the growth of the brands for the assigned market (North America) is also a fundamental part of the job. The position involves to work closely with the brands represented, as well as with the factories and the buyers, from a commercial and creative prospective. Occasional travels within the US and Internationally.
The Ideal Candidate
- Planning of seasonal budgets and sales goals based no market feedback and performance
- Manage market set up and checklist procedures, coordination and schedule of appointments
- Relevant experience in luxury fashion wholesaling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the showroom’s performances
- Goal Orientation and desire to be the best and provide exceptional customer value and experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Integrity / Flexibility / Networking
- Organization and detail-orientation
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Business awareness
- Qualified Degree / Master Degree
- Fluent English
Massimo Bonini is the worldwide leading company in the wholesaling of luxury shoes and accessories.
Co-founders, Massimo Bonini and his wife Sabrina Scarpellini, opened their first showroom in Milan's Via Montenapoleone in the late 80s. With nearly thirty years of experience and extensive market knowledge, the company's success has grown on a global level.
Massimo Bonini Showroom now distributes 40 mens and womens brands and operates internationally in more than 85 countries from its offices located in Milan, NYC and Hong Kong.
The portfolio of established and upcoming brands includes names such as N°21, Amina Muaddi, MSGM, Castañer, Dorateymur, Marco de Vincenzo and Les Petits Joueurs.
Credibility, innovative thinking and the highest level of customer service have led the company to become a driving force in the fashion accessories industry by empowering talents with an integrated strategic approach to distribution and communication.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com