Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl or guy on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Have an understanding of the influencer and beauty space
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Assist with the fulfillment of influencer gift requests
- Track and log influencer activity on social media
- Stock, organize and maintain product and gifting closet
- Create UPS/Fedex labels and schedule messengers for delivering needs
- Assist with activations and events including, but not limited to, set-up, errands, and execution
- Perform any additional administrative duties
Please send all resumes and social handles to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Spring '19 Influencer Intern.