Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology - The ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Armarium is looking for a Director of Sales and Business Development who is proactive, leads by example, is highly competitive while at the same time a team player who is a self-starter that can dig-in and manage a P&L, develop revenue strategies, and build the business, utilize a CRM, analyze and coach on KPI’s and train others to be strong sales people and business developers. This person should have a deep understanding and passion for high-end women’s fashion as well as a desire to get in on the ground floor of an exceptional start-up.
This Director of Sales and Business Development will be an integral part of the Armarium management team collaborating with CEO and COO to develop and support business development strategy, liaise on the seasonal buy and oversee the Styling Team globally.
- Oversee the day to day management of the sales team
- Devise strategies for driving sales growth across the business
- Analyze existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate
- Set targets for new business development for the stylists and sales teams
- Develop and implement new business initiatives across the sales teams
- Identify sales opportunities as a result of market changes
- Implement sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team
- Set stretch but achievable revenue targets for the stylists
- Partner with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams
- Monitor client satisfaction with existing clients
- Overseeing the styling and clienteling department and process with clients and strategic partners (retailers, hotels, on demand and shared economy platforms, commercial stylists, beauty brands, etc) to generate offline and online revenue for Armarium
- Develop key processes to streamline the customer onboarding, retention and experience
- Host appointments in our showroom for VIP clients, accessing our on-site luxury rental inventory while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Establish a strong customer base and cultivate long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Continue to develop creative prospecting ideas using social media, hosting events, and by acting as a constant brand ambassador of the Armarium brand and service
- Develop and attend regional pop ups to generate awareness and revenue
- Luxury and Ecommerce experience strongly preferred
- Direct to Consumer (Retail and Ecommerce) experience strong preferred.
- A sales-minded individual who loves building and developing a team of high performance individuals, creating positive experiences and is always hustling.
- A relationship builder- a person that genuinely likes to build and develop relationships with your colleagues and direct reports as well as your clients.
- A resourceful and adaptable leader- who functions well with constant change and the fast-pace of a start-up. You creatively problem solve and do not give up.
- A humble leader- you take direction well, appreciate a challenge and seek feedback to constantly improve.
- Proactive, not reactive
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Director of Sales and Business Development.