For the first time in fragrance history, a major, full-blown fragrance collection was launched as an homage to a great city. The name of this fragrance collection is Bond No. 9 (which is also the address of its headquarters boutique at 9 Bond Street, in NoHo). The city it celebrates is none other than— could be no other than— New York. The Bond No. 9 collection of women's, men's, and unisex eaux de parfum, has a dual mission: To restore artistry to perfumery, and to mark every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems and resolving customer issues.
- Manage e-commerce order local fulfillment.
- Assist with monitoring orders to minimize fraud.
- Assist in website updates such as uploading images, copy and promotions.
- Regularly audit company website to ensure all products are displayed correctly.
- Assist with other departments (international sales, social media) as needed.
- Bachelors in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to interact at all levels with internal and external personnel
- Deadline/task orientated with a great sense of urgency
- Photoshop experience a plus
- Experience in the Beauty Industry is a plus
**Only local New York City area applicants will be considered.**
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.