The Content Associate will help tell the Choosy brand story across all channels, and engage fans and followers to participate in Choosy’s unique fashion democracy. The ideal candidate has an endless stream of new ideas (and the ability to execute those ideas end to end), an obsession with social media, and a proven track record of creating successful engagement.
Choosy is a venture capital-backed startup that launched in July 2018, and we are currently growing our team. Choosy is an on-demand social shopping platform where users influence every collection to match their favorite style inspirations. Through social tagging and our Choosy Nation (highly engaged community of fans and followers), Choosy identifies and manufactures trend-driven fashion delivered to shoppers in as little as two weeks. It’s the modern-day equivalent of the ultimate window-shopping experience, creating a new generation of social commerce. All looks are designed and produced in-house, so women can get today’s most covetable looks without the ticket price of labels. You see it, you like it, we make it - it’s time to #GetChoosy with your wardrobe.
Learn more at https://www.getchoosy.com
New York City headquarters
- Create, maintain, and socialize an ongoing content calendar across social platforms
- Concept and execute ongoing social-first content, including styling, prop styling, shooting, and photo editing
- Source brand-appropriate imagery from UGC/community and beyond
- Manage all aspects of the community, including regular engagement with fans and followers on Instagram and Facebook, writing all captions and responses, and partnering with customer service team to escalate any issues
- Manage influencer relationships, including outreach for gifting
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly reports on social media performance via third-party reporting platform
- 2-3 years experience in content creation/editorial in an e-commerce, fashion, or similar creative environment
- BA or BFA in advertising, journalism, communications, marketing or related field
- Photography skills and a keen eye for design
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Outstanding portfolio with a proven track record of executing elevated content that hews closely to brand standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and ability to be reactive and flexible in a highly fast-paced environment
Please apply online on our website!